Friday 13 November 2015

Oliver Redesign: Line art + orthograph

After the OGR and a tutorial with Alan, it was suggested that we re design our characters to fit into one cohesive style and to match our world more appropriately. This led to all the character design being handed over to myself.

This character is the redesign of our original character Oliver. Moving away from my own style and more towards and cartoony style. I choose to do them this way as it seemed more appropriate to our funnier, cuter story, which has also been improved upon since the OGR.

                                             


As you can see he is very similar clothes wise to my original design, just in a slightly different style. 

                                 


The orthograph for this character. I will be straightening them up and refining them when I get past the color stage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment